VolunteerGet Involved in a Way that is Meaningful to You
CTPM is always looking for volunteers
We’re always looking for volunteers who can help meet the many needs we see at CTPM.
- Provide practical support to victims and their children
- Help with organizational and administrative needs
- Organize and/or lead Fundraising
- Leading a local support group (we can provide training!)
Simply fill out the Sign Up form below and let us know how you believe you might fit in.
We’ll email you before our next volunteer training. You do not have to be local to Raleigh to volunteer with us.
Not sure where your skills will best be utilized?
A Spiritual Gifts Survey is a FREE Test discovery tool that provides you with a personalized analysis. Not a exam, but a simple questionnaire giving you a profile of your God-given spiritual gifts. Discovering and exercising your God-given spiritual gifts allows you to experience maximum fulfillment with minimum frustration in your Christian life and ministry.
Do you feel called to work with clients and/or children?
Once approved as a volunteer, your next step is to complete a BACKGROUND CHECK.
Click the link above and follow the instructions below.
- Create a new account for your background check.
- On the next page, on the left hand side, you have an option to put in the code: aje1vcf
- Fill out the remaining information, cost is $19.