Purchase access to Called to Peace Ministries & Chris Moles for the replay of the daylong workshop designed to help pastors and ministry leaders develop an effective domestic abuse policy and response team.
Topics will include: vital elements of domestic abuse policy, key players for your ministry team, ways to hold abusers accountable, and best practices for providing support to victims of abuse.
- 9:00am: Opening, CTPM Staff & Volunteers
- The problem of domestic abuse in the church and why CTPM exists,
- How CTPM with churches can be part of the solution
- 9:40am: Session 1, Chris Moles
- Key Elements of a DV Policy, with Sample Policies
- 11:00am: BREAK
- 11:15am: Church Partnerships, Jim Upchurch
- 11:20am: Session 2: Chris Moles
- Common Mistakes & Intro to Team Approach
- 12:30pm: LUNCH BREAK (Resource Tables available)
- 2:00pm: Advocacy with CTPM, Dr. Debra Wingfield & Joy Forrest
- 2:20pm: Panel Discussion, Chris & Team
- 3:45pm: Church Resources and Announcements, CTPM Staff
- 3:55pm: Closing