May 13, 2021 - May 16, 2021
The primary focus of this conference is to support those impacted by harmful and abusive relationships; however, ministry leaders, friends, and family are welcome and encouraged to attend. Special breakout sessions to educate and equip will be available specifically for people helpers. In addition, women affiliated with the military will also have special breakout opportunities.
In order to get the best rate, SIGN UP as soon as possible!
The Early Bird Special ends Oct 31st!
Conference Price: Cost covers 4 days in the beautiful recreational lake area, 5 meals, incredible speakers, “path forward” life-coaching tools, on-site counselors/advocates, resources, and more.
The price ranges listed below are estimates of what the total cost per person is for the conference based on a double occupancy room.
A set conference fee will be paid to CTPM when registering and lodging directly to the retreat center. The price range may vary due to multiple lodging options at the retreat center and according to how many roommates you choose. Costs will be higher with no roommate and lower with multiple roommates. You can email questions to Priscilla at email@example.com
Early Bird Special (ends Oct. 31, 2020) $325-$405
Final 2020 Rate (ends Dec. 31, 2021) $350-$430
Retreat Rate (ends March 15, 2021) $400-$480
Late Retreat Rate (ends at capacity) $450-$530
$50 non-refundable deposit will hold your spot. Conference fee payments can be paid in one lump sum or broken down into several payments. Lodging cost is reflected in the total cost ranges above, but will be collected separately by the Retreat Center.
When you register for the retreat, you will be sent a private page with the retreat facility and instructions on how to select and reserve your room. For questions, please refer to the FAQ’s below or/and email Priscilla at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will receive a link with specific room reservation instructions after making your deposit.
- Rooms will be reserved directly through the conference center. When making your room reservation, you will be asked to place a lodging deposit equal to your first night rental. *This deposit is refundable up until May 1, 2021. Please be considerate of your roommate and consider either having someone take your spot, or providing financial support for room cost if you drop out at the last minute.
- Price ranges above include 3 nights lodging, 5 meals, all conference fees, all taxes and gratuity for meals.
- Standard lodging deposit cancellation policy will apply: Individual cancellations will result in an automatic forfeiture of $15/person up to 15 days prior to the arrival date. The remaining lodging deposit will be refunded. If a cancellation occurs less than 15 days prior to the arrival date, no refund of the lodging deposit will be given. Again, please be considerate if you cancel last minute and have a roommate who will then be responsible for your room fee.
*Please Make Note:
- Event Deposits are non-refundable, but you can find someone to transfer them to.
- After making your Event Deposit, make sure you call for lodging (will provide the info) to select what type of room you would like and pay a small lodging deposit. If you prefer roommates, you need to know in advance. *On our Facebook Retreat page, we will do our best to connect you to others if you do not have someone attending with you but prefer a roommate.
- You will be responsible for your own lodging deposit as well.
Any questions or concerns, please email – email@example.com