Evangelist Carolyn J. Thompson is an ordained and licensed Minister of the Gospel, serving as an associate minister at Cornerstone Christian Community Church. She has 23 years of legal and judicial experience. She founded Abigail’s Veil Ministry to equip the faith-based community to combat domestic violence using Scripture and the law.
- She is a Wife, mother, NaNa
- Born in Danville, Virginia
- Lives in Oxford, NC
- A. Sociology, Hampton University
- Juris Doctor, NC State School of Law
- Author, “Abigail’s Veil: A Domestic Violence Handbook for Clergy and Church Leaders”
- 23 years of legal and judicial experience
- First African American and first woman to serve as a Superior Court Judge in the 9th judicial district.