2019 Ministry ReportOur annual report highlighting our activity in 2019
Through your prayers and support in 2019, many exciting things happened at CTPM. Below are some highlights:
• Received 1264 NEW requests for help—737 of those requests came from abuse survivors, 460 came from people helpers (friends, family, counselors, etc.), and 67 came from pastors and church leaders. This number does not include the scores of clients already receiving our services.
• The Called to Peace Companion Workbook was published in April, and we launched an online forum to train support group leaders. There are now 16 local groups nationwide!
• Our online support group DOUBLED in size in 2019, with a total of 414 participants for the year.
• CTPM partnered with House of Peace Publications to train nearly 70 people around the world. Over thirty people completed the yearlong curriculum to become CTPM affiliated advocates.
• In May, over 100 individuals from across the US and Canada attended Free Indeed, our spring retreat for survivors. The event sold out two months before the cutoff date.
• Quarterly trainings for pastors and church leaders were launched in June. Nearly 70 ministry leaders, from across the Triangle and beyond, attended two sessions.
• We trained hundreds of individuals through local, online and remote trainings. Videos on our Vimeo channel and Facebook received over 37,000 views.
• CTP staff and counseling interns provided at least 600 hours of free counseling and advocacy.
• Over 100 volunteers served CTPM during 2019– helping with our spring retreat, support groups, household repairs, packing, transportation, practical assistance and providing Christmas gifts for 39 children and 17 moms. We’re so grateful for all who gave of your time!
CTPM’s has grown over 300% over the past three years has made it extremely challenging for us to keep up with the multiple requests for help we receive each week from women here in the US and around the world. However, with your help we will now be able to add much-needed staff.
From the bottom of our hearts, we thank you for being part of this vital ministry and helping us bring hope to the oppressed. You are helping to heal and change lives daily. We look forward your continued partnership.
Join Our Newsletter!
Join our email list to receive education information, stories of healing and interviews from experts.